RELIANT has established this policy on drugs use. This policy applies to all employees, suppliers, and visitors to maintain a safe workplace free of drugs.
- All our employees, suppliers, and visitors are responsible for not being under the inﬂuence of alcohol or any other drug to any level (zero level of drugs), or any medicine that may adversely aﬀect their behavior or jeopardize their health, physical integrity, and/or that of others, when they enter, during their work service, and during their stay in the facilities. Non-compliance with this established policy is considered a serious misconduct and it will be cause for deﬁnitive disengagement from the company.
- The marketing, entry, or possession of alcohol or other drugs on the company’s facilities (Head Oﬃce and Sites) is strictly forbidden.
- All our employees are required to pass the alcohol test, toxicology, or other controls on the opportunities and under the means provided by the company and our respective clients.
- If the employee refuses to have any test or control, he/she will be acknowledging his/her fault and his/her result will be considered positive.
- All our employees, suppliers, and visitors are obliged to know and comply with the above provisions.