RELIANT, we are an organization that designs and executes integral solutions in mining projects. We are aware that water is a fundamental element for the people living in the communities where we operate and is also an essential requirement for our operations. Therefore, we recognize our role in managing this valuable resource.
This policy intends to deﬁne strict guidelines for determining our water management.
Do not pollute water stream/bodies
- Prevent contaminated water discharge by implementing waste controls to avoid discharging contaminated water to the stream or other water bodies.
Ensure responsible potable water consumption
- Encourage water-saving best practices and ﬁt-for-purpose use within our facilities.
- Monitor water consumption within our facilities.
Identify, evaluate, and assess risks and opportunities regarding water management
- Identify and proactively manage risks and opportunities regarding potable water within our facilities.
- Communicate to our clients the risk and opportunities identiﬁed within their facilities to improve water management.
Sensitize our people in the importance of water management
- Regularly communicate to all our employees the importance of potable and waste water management by developing sensitization campaigns and other activities to raise the awareness of all employees.
Active participation in water management practices
- Proactively participate in all water care initiatives that our clients and other stakeholders have for the beneﬁt of improving our water management.
- Promote our client’s water management initiatives within our organization.