RELIANT, we are an organization that designs and executes integral solutions in mining projects. We are aware that climate change is one of the biggest challenges we face today and will continue facing in the long term. We recognize our responsibility in this matter, and we are committed to taking action regarding climate change. Therefore, this policy intends to deﬁne the guidelines for our actions regarding climate change.
Identify, evaluate, and control risks and opportunities regarding climate change
- Evaluate the risks and opportunities of climate change and integrate them into our Strategic Plan.
- Establish and communicate the appropriate measures taken by RELIANT to prevent climate change.
Identify and implement a life-cycle analysis of all products used in our operations
- Understand our products' life-cycle and their contribution to climate change to identify opportunities for reducing our environmental impact.
- Identify environmentally responsible partners for new products and new market opportunities.
Development of innovative solutions with our clients and other stakeholders
- Identify and share new opportunities for mitigation of and adaptation to climate change with our stakeholders.
- Encourage our employees to propose new ideas for reducing our environmental impact.
Contribute and adhere to the government laws, regulations, and initiatives for climate change
- We are committed to contributing and adhering to the government laws, regulations, and initiatives regarding the control of emissions that lead to climate change in each country where we operate.
- We are committed to complying to all climate change and environmental policies developed by each country's government.